HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Register in Grants Ontario:
To assist applicants to register in Grants Ontario, read the Registration Guide for Applicants. Such as:
• Creating your ONe-key account (page 3);
• Enroling for a Grants Ontario system (page 14).
Retrieve the Application form:
Once you have registered in Grants Ontario, LOGIN using your ONe-Key ID and password to retrieve and complete the online application form for the 2014-15 Public Library Operating, Pay Equity, and First Nation Salary Supplement grants.
The Grants Ontario - Reference Guide for Applicants will provide step by step instructions on how to complete the online application in Grants Ontario. Such as:
• Attach the required grant application documents (page 45);
• Creating an assistance request (page 51).
If you have any questions and/or Lost your ONe-key please call Service Ontario at:
• 416-326-1234 (GTA) or 1-800-267-8097.
If you require technical support for Grants Ontario, contact the Grants Ontario Help Desk at:
• In Toronto: (416) 325-6691, or
• Toll Free: 1-855-216-3090, or
Grant Program Requirements for 2014-15:
All eligible library applicants should review the 2014-15 PLOG/PE/FNSS Program and Application Guidelines and the Sample Application before completing the online application form in Grants Ontario. This will provide step by step instructions on how to complete the online application in Grants Ontario.
Each public library received one of the Launch emails below, which provided a list of grant application requirements based on the type of funding public libraries received in the previous fiscal year. They are:
Is it GO-Access or Grants Ontario?
• This Tip Sheet will assist library applicants understand the difference between the two systems, who does what at the ministry, and a place to store user name/One-Key ID and passwords for reference.
Where can I find my Pay Equity Report?
• If your library received a Pay Equity (PE) grant in 2013-14, a detailed Pay Equity (PE) Report for your library has been sent to each eligible public library with the launch email.
• If you need a copy of your library Pay Equity Report, contact ministry staff noted below under “Contact”.
Electronic Funds Transfer form:
My bank account information has changed, what do I need to do?
• If your banking information has changed in any way, you MUST submit a new EFT form. The Electronic Funds Transfer Application Form provides detailed instructions. The original signed form must be mailed in to the ministry at address provided on the form.