IGNITE Ontario will provide project-based funding to TO2015 IGNITE participants to develop celebrations and community engagement initiatives in communities across Ontario leading up to and during the TORONTO 2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games.
The application deadline for the IGNITE Ontario category has passed.
To be eligible for IGNITE Ontario funding, the applicant organization must propose an initiative that meets all of the following eligibility requirements. The initiative must:
• Be a participant of TO2015 IGNITE.
• Take place in the Province of Ontario.
• Have an applicant organization in existence for one year or longer in Ontario as of September 1, 2014.
• Occur between September 1, 2014 and August 15, 2015.
• Be open to the public at large without membership in a club or group.
Applicants who are not participants of TO2015 IGNITE at the time of application are expected to obtain the TO2015 IGNITE designation by June 9, 2014. Applicants that have not obtained TO2015’s IGNITE program designation by June 9, 2014 will not be considered.
In addition, the applicant organization must provide a copy of its most recent audited or Board-endorsed or Treasurer-certified financial statement as an attachment. Applicants who do not provide the attachment noted above will not be considered.
For complete details on IGNITE Ontario program eligibility requirements, please refer to the IGNITE Ontario Application Guide.
The Grants Ontario System Registration Guide for Applicants provides detailed instructions on how to attach documents to an online application.
For technical support including any computer related issues please contact:
• In Toronto: (416) 325-6691
• Toll Free: 1-855-216-3090
Last updated: March 26, 2015