• The Grants Ontario System supports the following browsers: Internet Explorer version 6 to 8 and Firefox version 9 to 15.
• The Grants Ontario System supports the following Adobe Readers: Adobe Reader version 9.x and X (version 10)
• Make sure that your pop-up blocker is disabled.
For technical assistance with other browsers, or for any other technical issues, please contact Grants Ontario Customer Service at (416) 325-6691 or 1-855-216-3090, or GrantsOntarioCS@Ontario.ca.
• Use no more than 50 characters (including spaces, numbers and punctuation) in the Organization Name field.
• Use no more than 100 characters for your Organization Legal Name and Organization Mandate fields.
• For all date fields that do not apply, enter today’s date.
• For all other fields that do not apply, enter NA (note there is no slash between N and A).
For additional important information, please refer to the FAQs.
1. The first step is to create your ONe-key account and ID. ONe-key is used for secure access to the Government of Ontario system. We strongly recommend that you create Account Recovery Info during this process in case you forget your log-in information. Administrators are unable to retrieve ONe-key IDs.
2. Next you request an Enrolment ID and PIN that will give you access to the Grants Ontario System.
3. The last step is to log into the Grants Ontario System using your new ID and PIN. From here you can continue to apply for a grant.
1. A video walks you through the steps from the beginning to the end. Click here to watch the video.
2. The Grants Ontario System - Registration Guide for Applicants and Grants Ontario System – Reference Guide for Applicants can be printed or read on-line for your convenience.
We suggest you start with the video, and then when you are ready, open the Registration Guide and have it handy as you create your ONe-key account and apply for access to the Grants Ontario System.